Thursday, July 15, 2010

Orientation....Downtown Seattle

Derick's home come the middle of SEP!

Everyone HAS to pose here, right???
The view from the residence hall we stayed in while Derick had orientation (they have orientation for the parents too. To help us adjust to our babies going
It worked....nothing fancy, but was so nice to be right there for all the sessions we attended.

Derick's orientation was a whirlwind....Derick likes it. It's not a school I'd chose, but I'm not the one attending, he is. I'm sure it'll grow on me. I hope to go to the family weekend in October with TFP! I know our boys will miss us by them....or at least our debit cards.
My dad and CNore kept Dyl & Manderzz for a couple days, then dropped them off with us...we walked around downtown Seattle, ate at Mad Pizza (pretty yummy!) and watched some TV in the lounge. Good for them to see a bit of a college campus.
I got the 2 college-students to the airport a bit late for their flight home, oops, but they made it home eventually. We got on an early flight to Reno, yeeeehooooo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Really cool! My cousin goes to school up there in Seattle and he loves it. I'm in Houston Texas.

    ReplyDelete