Friday, January 30, 2009

Jr High Basketball & OMG it's Contagious...I Noticed Eagles Today


You have to be here...it was so sunny we had sunglasses on, but the pictures show the snowy side more...it was sunny on one side, snowy on the other.





Tonight was a Jr. High basketball game, since there are no teams to play they have to play against the Jr. varsity team, it was fun to watch my younger son for the 1st time in the big gym not just at the rec center, he's in 7th grade.

I need help taking pics!! I am the worst!

Yes the 7th & 8th graders won, yay! My son made a basket, I missed taking a picture, imagine that.

On the way to the game we saw 100s of eagles at the landfill...we've never really paid attention to eagles, but these were freaky! So many and so brave, they didn't move and would meet your stare even! I've got to learn how to take pics sigghhhh...



5 comments:

  1. Good job, Jr. High!! And nice eagle photos! If you enlarge that first one, you can really see the look in his eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to get in the habit of showing up for school sports events again. And I keep meaning to tell you that I love the main blog picture of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh thanks unalaska, It's one of my all-time favorites too. they all happened to wear those shirts and I said OMG stand over there I need a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The games are fun, even PCR soccer is fun, except when grouchy moms are too loud! Good thing I walk the track listening to an audio book... I won't mention a name, I couldn't spell it anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I loved playing basketball as a kid, it was much fun! (still is! :P) Congrats to the 7th and 8th grade!

    I don't see eagles up close very often, I forget how big they are...that last shot of them though gives a decent sense of scale. I think I might be slightly freaked out to see that many gigantic birds all clustered together!

    ReplyDelete