Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A New Boss and Snow in the Valley


It's a little snowy, no ocean or eagles, just ducks, salmon and trout.

The Evil Plot to take over the town is moving forward! In a move almost as surprising as sarah p being vp nominee my buddy went from Admin Asst/receptionist to THE BOSS (in-training)... It's all part of her plan!! YAY! Congratulations, this is QUITE the week for you Missy! I know your cheeks are sore from smiling and we're all thrilled for you..and for us... you will be great!!

4 comments:

  1. Snow, snow, snow!!!! Oh, if it would only snow here...just a little accumulation!!! I love the pics Mel and congrats to your bud on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo for your bud! I suppose this means I will have to work longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like you two would let SP out of your sight unalaska :)You're in it for the long haul!!

    ReplyDelete