Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good Call, Sorry Heder!

Heather and I a couple years ago before I started college and work and didn't sit all day!!!!! I'll see you soon, really!

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Alaska Airlines canceled all flights to and from Anchorage as a safety precaution following Mount Redoubt's Thursday morning eruptions.

The cancellations were in effect for the remainder of the day, and the airline hoped to resume operations after daylight Friday.

I knew it was a good idea to blow off my trip. Now I don't feel AS grumpy.
this way I get to attend the museum function tomorrow, right CB?

A friend's b-day on SAT. I think I'll not do the soup-off.... toooo long!

And work out everyday rather than eat out!

2 comments:

  1. Good time to call off a trip! We will be in the standby line in the morning, hope we get to go early enough to still be able to meet up with Rich's family in Portland....

    If we don't go at all, may see you at some of the events around town after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't get stuck you made the right call gal. Enjoy the weekend with your hubby and get CB to bring you some chocolate peanut butter cake LOL

    ReplyDelete